RFID Toys Homepage
Holy crap, check out the Dangerous Things store!
Forum Home Forum Home > Implants, rants, philosophy, news, etc. > Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I'm new just a hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fastblinker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm new just a hello
    Posted: 03 December 2014 at 12:21am
Hello everyone, I have been lurking for years, always wanted to get an implant but never really got around to it, I was wondering around the dangerous things store and think the most practical thing for me would be the EMI + injection kit and the EM access controller, seeing that the controller is already complete and all i'd need to do is add a relay etc. ect. The only thing that has held me back from pushing the order button was the shipping costs $28 to Italy :( the problem really isn't the $28 the problem is that i had plans to order the first XEM access controller and slowly order others one at a time but with the shipping that would become prohibitive. Anybody know if there are any suppliers in Europe? Or any suggestions for a better solution? my other problem will be finding someone to inject  it in Italy.Dead
amal View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote amal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2014 at 10:33am
Hi there,

Dangerous Things is working on EU distribution but it is not set up yet. We do have a partner in Rome who can do the installs. Contact 

Riccardo Melito
The Ten Bells

+39 (0)6 94 53 60 69
Via Gaetano Astolfi 20, Roma
Amal ;)

www.amal.net
fastblinker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fastblinker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2014 at 11:04am
Thanks for the info Amal i'll get in touch when I get the tag and first reader.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic