RFID Toys Homepage
Holy crap, check out the Dangerous Things store!
Forum Home Forum Home > Projects and such > HOW-TOs and other projects
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

which RFID shall i use??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manojkumarbros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: which RFID shall i use??
    Posted: 18 September 2014 at 9:04pm
Hi ,
I am a post grad engg student. I'm planning to build a RFID with WSN system that can monitor bus traffic inside spacious bus stations, and can inform administrators whether the bus is arriving on time, early or late. This information is then displayed on the different wireless displays inside and outside the bus station. I intend to keep RFID readers inside buses to identify stops [ the stops have tags]. the sensors[ zigbee transceiver/ or any transceiver to transmit to other transceivers to other nearby buses and ultimately this informatio goes to a central station.
So

1 ] which type of RFID reader [range and frequency] would suit best to be kept inside buses to identify tags at stops???
and

2 ] which type of tranceiver [range and frequency] would serve best to be kept inside buses to transmit and receive data???

Can anyone tell the
1] reception range of such readers and
2] their respective cost and
3] where can i get them?
lovejen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovejen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2016 at 11:43pm
hi 

for rfid reader that you use it in traffic,you can refer to this data
i think you can use a rfid module.

For more detail 
you can refer to this 

Edited by lovejen - 18 February 2016 at 11:44pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic